The official and working language of the IECHCI2022 Conference: Azerbaijani, Turkish, English, and Russian.
To publish your paper in IECHCI2022 proceedings, please use the Conference Template to ensure that your camera-ready files comply with the paper standard of IECHCI2022.
Authors are requested to submit electronically a DOC file paper(s) only to the following steps:
• Log into your EasyChair account (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iechci2022)
• After that, you will see your abstract submission(s)
• In order to submit the full paper, you need to click the Information button for each submission where you want to upload the full paper.
• Paper has to be submitted in corresponding abstract submission (paper ID = abstract ID), so please do not open new submission for paper.
• Next, click the Add file button in the right-hand side of the screen to upload the full paper for each of your submissions Note: All files must be in PDF format, thus it is required that, once the paper is inserted into the corresponding template, it should be saved as a PDF document.
• Click the Choose File button and select your full paper in order to upload it.
• Click on the Submit button.
• After submitting the paper, please, click the button Update information on the corresponding submission and select the way of presentation at the bottom of the page (Oral or Poster), and then click Update information (red button) to confirm.
• If you made a mistake during submission of paper in EasyChair, e.g. you submit a paper in the new submission and not on the existing abstract submission, please, do not delete this new submission, just inform us and we will made a corrections.
Paper Format Submit a full paper, single-spaced, including figures and references.
- Preferred minimum paper length is 4 printed pages, while the maximum is 6 printed pages including figures.
Cover Page - The title of the paper, author's name, affiliation, and e-mail address should appear at the top of the first page followed by an abstract with a maximum of 100 words.
Page Numbers - The manuscript must not have page numbers or headers.
Originality - Authors must state that their paper has neither been published before nor is currently being submitted elsewhere. Materials that do not meet the requirements are not accepted. The materials will be checked by an anti-plagiarism program.
All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion to Nakhchivan University Digital Library and published in the conference proceedings that will be delivered through downloadable Web-reference and sent to the author's e-mail.
For additional information concerning paper submission, please contact Conference Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org